Thursday, August 5, 2010

My first restaurant review!

I had a lunch with a girlfriend from high school that is vacationing with her family and her sweet little baby boy. We tried out a restaurant that I hadn't been to before and it inspired me to do restaurant reviews for local places here that vacationers can look up and try!

Today we went to Ciao Bella in Silver Sands.

I had heard nothing but great things about the food there and today was my day to try it out.

They have a very extensive and reasonable menu. And if you haven't gathered already, it is an Italian restaurant. They have many bistro-gourmet type pizzas as well as pastas and sandwiches. I would consider them average priced for the beach ($8-$20 per person). The portion sizes were large.

Today I had a calzone with procioutto, spinach, and onions. It was delicious.

So for all you outlet mall shoppers I would highly recommend Ciao Bella. It is a rather small establishment with self serve seating, so you will need to plan ahead. The peak eating times get packed fast. So for a convenient place with great food, good air conditioning, and a place to rest your weary feet, check them out!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment