Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pork Tenderloin Thursday!!!

The hubs and I have a couple that we absolutely LOVE. Hanes and Olivia are the sweetest people on the planet! One night we were at their house for dinner and she made this SCRUMPCIOUS pork tenderloin. I make it often and I thought I would share!



1 original pork tenderloin (typically in two halves), rinsed and patted dry
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. thyme
2 tbsp. rosemary
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 small can of mushrooms (slices and pieces), drained

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a 9x13" casserole dish place both halves of the tenderloin. Add soy sauce, Worcestershire, balsamic vinegar, mushrooms and spices. Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil. Bake on 300 for 3 hours or until tender. Once tender remove from oven and slice into portions. I let each side soak in the juices for 2 minutes before serving.

This dish goes extremely well with my mashed potatoes. Ladies, it's one of those dishes that guys will think you are the best cook in the world and will have them eating out of the palm of your hand, literally! :)

1 comment:

  1. You're making me feel brave. I'm scared to cook meat but this sounds pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete