Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chalkboard obsession!

One of my latest obsessions is chalkboard paint! I think it's one of the most novel things on the planet! I've made several different things with it and I love them all! Here are a few of my favorite chalkboard ideas!


Placemats! How awesome is this!? You could also use this as a cheese tray to display the names of the cheeses for a wine and cheese party.


For beverages! They sell these drink glasses at Pier 1 along with carafes.


I think my obsession began after seeing the movie "Because I Said So." Mandy Moore in the movie had an old school refridgerator painted with chalkboard paint and she had her grocery list written on it. I loved it!!!


Spice jars get a face lift with chalkboard paint!


Fashionable Organization!


Herb gardens get an identity!


I made these doorhangers at Christmas so kids can count down the days until Santa comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment