Sunday, July 18, 2010

My newest obsession... umbrellas!



I just have to share my newest obsession, umbrellas! I think they are just the cutest things to decorate with, superstitions aside. These make fantastic large centerpieces for showers, and for us folk in the Redneck Riviera, these would make great centerpieces for the self-acclaimed "Hurricane Parties" that we have!



I know you're probably thinking that buying umbrellas for centerpieces would be quite costly. However, check your dollar stores, even walmart has a straight handled umbrella for $5. Or you could go the parasol route and they are even cheaper!



Luna Bazaar has parasols in a wide range of different colors that would make great decorations as well!!!

I need a friend or family member to have a baby, any volunteers!? hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment