Friday, July 2, 2010

It's so Tweet!

Lately I've been fascinated with birds, especially when they are used for parties! I'm going to share with you some of the cute things I've found!


These little birds from Gifts Devine
(http://174.37.197.188/~giftsdef/category_12/1/Unique-Bird-Gifts.htm) super cute!


These cute placecard holders are from Ribbon Angel. I think they would be cute as placecard holders or even food labels!


These are found in at Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/42392992/60-personalized-bird-seed-heart-wedding (my weakness!!!) I thought these would be extremely cute favors and would be great along with the next picture.


This wishing tree for the couple or baby would be great with the bird seed favors. This would even be super cute if you have note cards shaped like birds to hang on the tree to wish the couple or baby your best during their life!


And finally, edible birds nests that can hold food or you can make as a place setting decoration. Be sure to add the egg malt balls to look like bird eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment